All the power in the world is next to useless if your stock brakes aren’t up to it. Our new Stage 2 'EVO' Monoblock Performance Brake Upgrade is an ultra-durable braking solution developed exclusively for fast-road and occasional-track VWG cars.
We’ve developed these brakes for street use from our decades of motorsport experience, and, as you’d expect, they provide outstanding stopping power again and again. Yet all at an affordable price.
- Our lightweight Monoblock one-piece construction is usually reserved for the highest-specification motorsport kits, being vastly stiffer and lighter than the original calipers. The 'Monoblock' construction of our 4-piston aluminium thin-profile calipers give extreme stiffness and light weight, and aid in wheel clearance packaging (min 17" wheel).
- The kit comes in at almost half the weight of the original for significant unsprung mass savings. The caliper, pads and bracket assembly weigh in at 4.4kg (9.7lb) vs 8.6kg (18.9lb) for the factory Golf 7R kit.
- A bigger, 345mm x 30mm ‘triple-grove’ single-piece disc (rotor) provides greater heat capacity, thus reducing the effect of fade. Made from high cast carbon - a mixture of high quality steel combined with carbon; giving a far higher friction coefficient compared to normal steel rotors.
- The larger pad size is now the exactly same pad as a Ferrari F40 uses! And now being a generic pad-size, you can choose any brand, any pad-spec when it comes to replacement.
- Engineered exclusively for VWG cars, with piston sizes matched to master cylinders and servos for perfect responses and a beautiful pedal feel.
Everything you need for installation: discs, callipers, mounting brackets, fast road pads, braided steel lines. Bolt on - then drive!
This Stage 2 'EVO' kit has been developed as a highly effective fast road kit that also works for occasional track day usage. However, if you're into regular heavy track use, this probably not the right kit for you! For track users, we strongly recommend our Stage 3 Forged Monoblock Brake Kit.