Our new Turbo Inlet System for the MQB 'EVO' cars such as the Golf 8R and Audi S3 8Y is a matched package of our much larger diameter, free flowing Turbo 90 Inlet paired with reinforced Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose for much higher airflow between intake and turbo. The factory inlet forces the airflow to pass through the restrictive plastic 'bellows' pipe, before tapering right down to run through a tight and restrictive plastic turbo inlet - in other words, terrible for flow.
The RacingLine Turbo Inlet System replaces this pipework with a larger diameter smooth-flowing silicon hose mated to a larger diameter thin-wall free flowing intake elbow. The internal diameter of the Turbo 90 Inlet is massively increased from 74mm on the factory part right up to 84mm.
It's by combining the two parts of the kit that's allowed us to enlarge the diameter of both the Inlet and the Hose so much - and so give the maximum possible gains. Put simply, without it, you’re wasting much of the potential of your high-flow intake system without fitting this Turbo Inlet System. An essential upgrade!
- Increase the diameter significantly by 10mm to release the true airflow gains
- Reinforced high quality silicone prevents deformation under load or heat
- Internally-stepped silicone to ensure smooth transitions
- CNC constructed from T6-6061 aircraft grade aluminium with Viton sealing O-ring
- Maximum 88mm outer diameter with ultra-thin wall 2mm tube, smoothed internal bore
- Polished then anodised in gloss black to look good, and stay looking good
- The kit is installed in around 30minutes using just hand tools. And easily returned to standard, should you ever wish.