MQB cars rely on thin stamped-steel OE tunnel braces underneath in an attempt to reinforce the body's weaker points and limit chassis flex under demanding loads.
Our new Billet Underbody Braces replace these weak braces with intricately machined aluminium replacements, greatly improving stiffness, giving much better exhaust clearance and even look great!
- CNC Machined from a solid billet of 6061-T6 Aluminium, each brace has been engineered to remove unnecessary material whilst still increasing rigidity.
- With any 3" diameter exhaust system, the OE brace gives insufficient clearance. So rather than removing the tunnel brace, our new Rear Tunnel Brace at last gives you the option to replace it, giving you the clearance you need plus maintaining crucial body stiffness.
- Despite adding stiffness, this improved dynamic performance comes without sacrificing any ride quality or introducing any additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin.
- The brace designs mean that installation is simple, using existing body mounting points with no drilling or trim removal required, ensuring fitment is completely reversible.
- We offer two braces - a Centre and a Rear Tunnel Brace. Owners of FWD cars can fit both, AWD cars can only fit the Rear Tunnel Brace.
Fits FWD and AWD MQB cars:
MK8 Golf R
MK7 Golf R